# Somfy URTSI II Binding
The addressable Universal RTS Interface II (URTSI II) can be used to communicate between home automation or other third party systems and SOMFY’s RTS Motors and controls. It is capable of individual or group control, and can be operated via infrared remote, RS232 and RS485 serial communication. Once an input is activated, an RTS radio command is sent to the automated window treatment.
The binding supports the RS232 communication.
# Supported Things
There are two supported things:
- URTSI II Device: Bridge
- RTS Device (e.g. Rollershutter): Thing
Discovery is not supported.
# Thing Configuration
# URTSI II Device:
- Port: The port which is used to access the device (e.g. /dev/ttyUSB0)
- Command execution interval: The time (in ms) the binding should wait between sending commands to the device
# RTS Device (e.g. rollershutter):
- Channel: The URTSI II channel the RTS device is assigned to at URTSI II.
- Position: Change the position of a device. This is used in order to interact with the device (move it up, down or stop).
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the documentation? Edit this page on GitHub (opens new window)
← Somfy Tahoma Sonnen →